Submitting scores

Kaboom

Okay so I am making a game and I want a highscores feature. Currently it is set to goto http://www.mysite/score.hopto.submit_scores.php?scr=SCOREGOESHERE then from there I need it to post data to the submit page. The user never gets to see the score.hopto.submit_scores.php to prevent people from cheating their scores and such but I ened to know how to make it post from that page and take the date of scr=SCOREGOESHERE and post SCOREGOESHERE to submit.php without the user ever seeing that page. Currently it just used a header Location thing to send them to submit because there isnt a feature to detect score so how would I make it submit teh score AND redirect them but load the score as score.hopto.submit_scores.php?scr=SCOREGOESHERE and whatever SCOREGOESHERE is is what it will post to the next one?

See.. the game is coded in Visual Basic. When the user gets to the end of the game it does this:

Set ie = CreateObject("INTERNETEXPLORER.APPLICATION")

ie.NAVIGATE "http://www.*****************.blah/score.hopto.submit_scores.php?scr=" & Score1

ie.Visible = True

While ie.busy

DoEvents

Wend

Now when the user clicks that it opens up score.hopto.submit_scores.php?scr= and say the user got 537258935 points it would put score.hopto.submit_scores.php?scr=537258935 but now once they get there because it directly opens to that page i need it to post the 537258935 to the next page, which is submit.php thus makign sure they never see the brilliance of this plan :) But idk how to make it auto post to submit.php because the reason it goes to submit.php is so that they dont see something like submit.php?score=102923&hash=191829 they just see submit.php so again they can't mess with the socres. How would I get about doing this?

Yes it is... see the thing is I have it now to post into a database and everything AFTER i get it to submit the scr. How would I post score from there? like something like

$score = $_GET['scr'];

Now how would I make this auto post like:

Post $score

then have it subit it to the next page autoatically without the user seeing the actuall scoring page at the start. Remember, this is loading from an offline file to online so it's not posting from there its loading a file and that file needs to post after visinging without them clicking anything

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.