Please have a reviewing on my lite site!

You see, you guys miss the point..

The layout could be very nice.. I actually like the layout..

The thing that hurts this site the most isn't the chinese, who needs to read chinese to critique a site :)

I see a lot of pretty BIG problems, for starters I agree with epilepsy.swf (lol) but its captivating and thats kinda a marketing tactic.

Another problem is the contrast between the okay orange and the orange, while scrolling down the page pretty fast you kinda lose the data and you pay more attention to the colors.. thats bad..

Another problem is it is too cluttered.. Like people say, but not entirely because of the layout, its because of the content.. you could improve the feel of the site by adding margins though, which would be solving a portion of the problem by enhancing a part which doesn't need enhancement.

Another big downfall is TOO MUCH CONTENT after a while of too much content a user will get lost in it, you'd try to balance between too much and not enough. Also if you're planning on getting ad revenue you'd want to make the least possible information available per request. Thats good business. Outputting your whole database in 1 go is not good for your server OR your clients, so thats a definite must go.

Anyway, kudos to you for the nice layout, but you can't blast people with bright colors and expect to keep too many users. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.