Time tracking and invoicing program

smctainsh

Hi All,

I am requesting any and all feedback for a time tracking and invoicing program I am developing called Time Sheet 2010. This program allows you to record the time you've spent on work (either using a timer that ticks every second, or using a timer that monitors how long a program is open for), manage To Do's (including organising them into convenient groups), generate invoices and track money received from them, and also manage your contacts using an Address Book. And now you can also record time and To Do's on the go using the Time Sheet Mobile application which runs on pretty much any phone (by utilising Java). Once you've recorded your time and To Do's, you simply upload them to a mobile data server, and when you get back to your computer, download them straight into Time Sheet 2010.

I've uploaded a copy of the first release candidate of Time Sheet 2010 to the official website - http://mytime-sheet.com/ - and would appreciate any and all feedback on this product. The official website also has more information on the useful features found in Time Sheet 2010. This release candidate expires on the 12th of February and, if further testing is required after this date, a new version will be released to extend this expiry date. For those of you who saw Time Sheet 2009, note that this is a complete rewrite from the ground up.

If you could post any feedback here or in the Time Sheet Forums, it would be very much appreciated.

I look forward to your feedback!

Steven

• 1 month later...

I haven't tested your application as I don't readily have a .NET testbed outside of work, but I really like the appeal of your website; very professional and Web 2.0ish. Best of luck!

Thanks for the comments and kind words! :)

The expiry date has been updated to June 15th (sorry about the delay). Any further feedback?

Steven

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.