Newgads.com 3rd time makeover. Please review.

ltcchuan

I have changed my design for the 3rd time. This time, I want to make everything as simple as possible.

Please click and check it out www.newgads.com

Please review and critique, key areas I would like feedback on are: navigation, accessibility, content, SEO related things and anything else you can think of.

The main objective of my website, is to share shopping and sales info. Basically i need my users to register accounts, enjoy reading sales info that i provide, use search bars, filters, post replies and most importantly submit deals themselves.

Also, I have added 2 new sections which are Marketplace and Jobs.

Here is a temporary account for everyone if you were to login to try out more functions.

Username : demo

Password : 12345

Thank you very much in advance. If there is any problem, suggestion or any ideas how to make my website better, please do let me know. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

The logo looks a bit blurry.

The red bars taking up the full width doesn't look all that great atm, would look better if there was more content.

You're using tables for layout, tables are for tabular content.. not for layout.

The 'remember me' text isn't associated with the label through the use of a <label>.

The username text in the input field at the top doesn't get restored after the focus is lost (onblur)

The title attribute of the log in button speaks of a register link that is nowhere to be found

The important texts (those that you made bigger via CSS) are headings, which should use a heading tag like <h1> and <h2> so search engines are able to tell that bit of text is more important as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like it. It's easy to follow. Keep up the great work!

I concur, I love your homepage! Although I would replace the submit button with the green button and the functionality of the now green button would I put somewhere else as people will probably want to add houses, hotels, restaurants without knowing they would first have to go through the tabs to be able to.

I would add more spacing to the rest of the website as it shows a lot of information. Also use thumbnails for your images, they come in very slow now.

website looks clean & polished.

search result for "hamburger" did not reveal any results.

I guess there's no hamburger join in Malaysia?

some page contains a lot of results and have to scroll all the way down.  maybe allow display result in diff increment.  10, 20, all. IMO.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.