Apple iPad: The Great Pooping Device (Pros and Cons)

dealrocker

Apple fanboys will still be going through boxes of kleenex over pictures of this overpriced picture frame. Go get a fuckin laptop, with a proper keyboard. Its an iPhone for the blind. Well, you can surf the web like you have never experienced.. Well yeah, ive never had to line Steve Job's pockets with my cash to download shit just to view some flash website, and Internet on 3G. Dont get me started, I would rather stick pins in my eyes, it sucks!

But you can buy a keyboard and it has a stand, yeah it will cost about £100 for both. Kiss my ass Jobs.

I used to like Apple. In fact I wanted a macbook until I went into the Apple store and just saw how much one of these things cost. You could get the equivilent spec laptop for half the price. And if you wanted a wireless keyboard it was like £60 and £50 for a mouse. Get fu****! A friend of mine bought one and the power cable fucked up. He took it back along with the receipt and would they swap it, fuck no! They wanted the actual laptop brought in, and he had to book an appointment for them to run some diagnostic shit on it just to swap a faulty power lead, my god, are they for real!

Their online returns is fine. I bought a MacMini from them a few years back, it got delivered and wouldn't boot, just had fans running full whack. Called them up, they agreed that it didn't sound right, sent a courier the next morning and I had a replacement the day after. Luck of the draw I guess.

I think you get what you pay for though - My MacBooks are proper solid, never had an issue with them. Every other laptop I have had from the likes of HP, Toshiba, Samsung etc. always seem to be unstable and unreliable.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.