New Portfolio site, again

Nice looking, like the crazy horse pic too, not very search engine friendly with the use of ajax and lack of page text/header tags tho tbh. Also loses most functionality with j/s disabled due to the ajax (obviously) lol

Im not sure whats wrong with the seo? i have the h1 in the upper right the h2 in the center with the name of the image/site? I also have the page title pretty well documented... Am i missing something? Not trying to sound defensive just not sure.

I took some code from my old site which used ajax but i only too the js part :)

© 2010-2015 www.EricWooley.com

It's good to know that you are covered with copyright for the next 5 years.  I was worried there that someone from the future would rip you off in 2014, but luckily you have that covered.  I'm a bit worried about 2016 though.

© 2010-2015 www.EricWooley.com

It's good to know that you are covered with copyright for the next 5 years.  I was worried there that someone from the future would rip you off in 2014, but luckily you have that covered.  I'm a bit worried about 2016 though.

hahaha originally i copied that text from a different footer. Thanks for reminding me to change it.

I am also worried about 2016.... idk what ill do

Just simple things like the meta keyword and description tag and a bit of text content added to the site, possibly with a few of the keywords "stuffed" into the text content without being too obvious that they're in there for the sake of crawlers.

Andy-H makes some good points there.  The site looks fine for me, but you do have a case of a bit of burying if for example, you actually want people to see your artwork.

I also find that the navigation kinda disappears into the design.  You only have 3 Nav items, so I'd make sure they are large and visible, perhaps with a bit of rollover eye candy.  I don't know if you can get an updated screenshot for Robert's plumbing, but the empty boxes on the front doesn't reallly showcase your design skills.  You might want to omit that one if you don't.

Those sites are gonna be updated at the end of the week. I will work on bring out the nav.

Just simple things like the meta keyword and description tag and a bit of text content added to the site, possibly with a few of the keywords "stuffed" into the text content without being too obvious that they're in there for the sake of crawlers.

Definitly gonna happen thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.