Where can I get a FREE php coder?

darklight188

Well I cannot afford to pay for someone to help me code, so I need to know where I can find a coder that will help me code a web based game with the CodeIgniter framework (Don't tell me to use CakePHP because I don't like it).  The game will be too large scale to do coding by myself, I mean I could, but it would take months or even years.  Most likely would be a year doing this myself.  The game will be a multi-player hacker sim, I'm sure most of you have played them before.  Anyway, the game will be free (besides the paid upgrades).

My current team:

- 2 Graphic Designers

- 1 Layout Designer

- Only me as PHP coder.  :-\

So if anyone knows where I can get one please reply!  :shrug:

I wouldn't think you would get a good programmer free anywhere. I mean, unless someone is VERY interested in your project, but then again, why wouldn't they just do it themselves then.

We have a freelance board if you would like to make your request there, can't see you having much luck though. Would you work for free? Its a pretty stupid proposal really, whats going to pay the bills?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.