Where to find old computers? (other than eBay)

proggR

I've been thinking about my first computer and the nostalgia is making me want it again. Its pretty bad (a Hewlett-Packard Vectra 386/25N) but it was fun in its time. Does anyone know any places I may be able to find one? I checked eBay and didn't find anything and then Googled it with "buy" after the name but haven't hit any sites actually selling it. If anyone knows that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

Just because it was my first computer. And ya mainly old dos games that I used to play. I could emulate DOS but the real deal is better lol.

Thanks I'll keep looking through there.

I bought an old laptop off a friend for $30, It ran 3.11 and had 16Mbs of hard disk. Had no battery capacity but I sure as hell loved running DOS games on it. Looked so vintage.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.