starting an affiliate program on my website..what software should i use?

svgmx5

i Currently have a paid membership website, that was developed using PHP and Mysql, all the code was made from scratch no 3rd party software.

What i want is an affiliate program that i can somewhat integrate with my current membership system.

Basically i want users to register for an account and sign up for an affiliate account(once they are members of my website) and give them a code or allow them to use their email as their code so when someone buys something on my website they can just input that code/email w.e and that user can get 10% or whatever the rate is from that product that the user purchase. The percentage will vary depending on the amount of the product.

So my question is does anyone know a good affiliate program that i can use for this? I've looked over the net and found several, but just don't know which one i should use, or if i should just make one from scratch..not sure how complicated that would be.

I hope someone can give me their input regarding this matter

Thanks!!!

It shouldn't be too complicated to make one from scratch. Affiliate Systems generally work on either a cookie being set on the users computer or a QUERY_STRING value being present with the name/id of an affiliate. All you would really need to do is when somebody comes to the site, check for whichever (or both) if that user goes on to buy something then you add credit to that affiliates account. When the account balance reaches a specific number you allow them to 'withdraw'.

Yea, that's what i was thinking, just want it to look at other options, and see if anyone knows of any other affiliate software that can work like this....but I've looked over the net and have found nothing that comes close to what i want, so i might just end up creating one from scratch.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.