21 replies to this topic

#21 btherl

btherl
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 3,893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:06 AM

Cool.. if you want to make it releaseable, go ahead :)  c_array.php is the test script I used.  It runs through each of the features and most of the combinations in which they can be used (I'm sure I missed out some edge cases).

I've run it with memory debugging on and it doesn't leak .. but I still don't fully understand all those zend macros for freeing zvals :)  I just copied from other code and kept trying different combinations until it worked.

I notice that I have broken the rule of placing the prototype on a single line in the function comment .. I just read about that the other day.

And I hope you enjoy interpreting my pointer casts as much as I enjoyed writing them :P

#22 DarkWater

DarkWater
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 6,175 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

Yeah, it'll be a blast. xD
Info:Apache 2.2.4 | PHP 6.0.0-dev, PHP 5.2.4 | Ubuntu 8.04 | Age: 16 | Coding PHP and CSS+(X)HTML: 5-6 years | Feel free to PM me if you need help!
Αν χρειάζεσαι ένας μεταφραστής, μπορέις να μου μιλάς.  Μιλώ καλά.

If you ask for a banana, would you expect someone to hand you an orange? Or a fork?  No you wouldn't, because you asked for a banana, and you expect them to understand that a banana is not an orange or a fork.  It's the same principle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users