vBulletin login on wordpress...Please help =[

MasterRenny

Do you mean to import vBulletin's actual login form, or just create a form that can POST correctly to the right page? The latter shouldn't be too difficult really, just need to look at what inputs are sent and where to.

What I want is for it to login on the wordpress site and when they go to the fourm for it to already be logged in on there

Basically I wanna intergrate the two systems, there I'd like it so when you click a user on the wordpress bit for it to go to the user profile on the vbulletin bit...etc

but like I say I don't know much about php and everyone over at vbulletin.org are useless... And I can't seem to find a adding that will atleast use the same users.

If I wanted to create a registration page on the wordpress bit would I just need to make the form values invert in to the correct datebase values?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.