Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahmed17

GD on localhost

@ahmed17

What server operating system do you have. What version of php? What version of the GD library?  Is this on a PC or a Mac?  That may be crucial information people need to resolve this for you.  Don't make them guess.

1)GD Version  1.6.2 or higher 
2)os winxp sp2
3)AppServ on my local machine
4)gd work with me when i upload the page to live server (free) support php but not work on local server
so it  distrubiute me when i want test any script  ???

remove ';' from beginning of

extension=php_gd2.dll

in php.ini file.

Make sure php_gd2.dll is in c:/php/extensions folder (assuming you used default installation path of c:/php when you installed PHP.

That should do it.

If not, check "extensions_dir" setting in your php.ini file and put dll in that folder.

[quote author=Barand link=topic=107493.msg431831#msg431831 date=1157931969]
remove ';' from beginning of

extension=php_gd2.dll

in php.ini file.

Make sure php_gd2.dll is in c:/php/extensions folder (assuming you used default installation path of c:/php when you installed PHP.

That should do it.

If not, check "extensions_dir" setting in your php.ini file and put dll in that folder.

[/quote]
no result appear and when i use phpinfo() to ensure if gd support or not  it appear with all lib 
so wat i do :-\ ??? ?

Does it work if you put the dll in same folder as php.exe (c:/php if default install)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.