Job-Chaser Review

Niku01

i am more just curious how do you get all those job listings. is there a public database you are using.  i been looking for a job i noticed there is a lot of these sites popping up.

i dont care about the intro repeating each time i go to another page

• 2 weeks later...

Somethings off with this site but I'm not quite sure what it is. It feels lopsided first off all.... the left side is heavy with log ins and search forms while the other side is empty. The paragraph in the middle is way too much information in a hard to read font that doesn't blend well with the rest of the site.... i think you're going for an seo thing but its not working for your design. I dislike the RA designs banner position.. its trying to not be a part of the site while looking like part of the site and its confusing. From the Job seekers and employers buttons on down it looks really nice. So.. i guess something is wrong up top, try simplifying and creating balance.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.