Change to "localhost"?

Mr.Canuck

I am getting this error when I try and view my CMS.

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'MYSQLHOST' (1) in/home/neatspac/public_html/cms/includes/classes/MySQL.handler.class.php on line 100

The issue is that it is looking for MYSQLHOST and it needs to be LOCALHOST. I just don't know how to change it to look for localhost in the MySQL.handler.class.php file on line 100 below:

if($this->connection = ($bPersistant ? mysql_pconnect($sHost, $sUser, $sPassword) : mysql_connect($sHost, $sUser, $sPassword))) {
		$this->setConnected(TRUE);

How do I make it "localhost" in this snippet of code?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to try and find out where $sHost is defined (then I could just change it to localhost) correct??

Also, what is that snippet of code you put in your last post? I don't know what I should do with that. I am a SQL novice (obviously).

Thanks,

Could I not just replace $sHOST with localhost like this:

if($this->connection = ($bPersistant ? mysql_pconnect(localhost, $sUser, $sPassword) : mysql_connect(localhost, $sUser, $sPassword))) {

Could I not just replace $sHOST with localhost like this:

if($this->connection = ($bPersistant ? mysql_pconnect(localhost, $sUser, $sPassword) : mysql_connect(localhost, $sUser, $sPassword))) {

Yeah, but that would only fix it for that file.  If '$bHost' is used anywhere else it won't work.

I just had to locate the config.php file and change the host to "localhost" in there. Problem solved.

Nice, I figured there was some sort of configuration file being included.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.