Which PHP.INI?

I have php running successfully on my windows 2k3 server. It's been quite a while since I installed it and got it running. I now need to edit the path php.ini looks at for extensions. Sounds simple enough, right?

Ok, as a result of running "test.php" I get this:

php_1.jpg

The problem is, there is no such path! When I go to the web server and see what the sites are using, it is this:

php_2.jpg

I have no idea which of the several php.ini files laying in different spots on the server is actually being used by the server for PHP, therefor I have no idea where to change the path to the one that I need!

Any idea on how to track down what php.ini file I am using on the server?

I misspoke. Sorry.

In general, I am attempting to have php use Google Data PHP Client Library (from Zend), but am not sure where to put it so that php can find it. I've put it in the root of one of the web site using php already to no avail. I can only assume that php won't use it there, because it can't 'see' it. My next thought was to put it somewhere and point php to it via include_path.

In order to do that, I would need to figure out which php.ini  is actually used by php. This leads to my dilema of not knowing which one is being used.

If I am totally off base on my approach, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Bob

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.