Drilldown Menu

codingmasterRS

So I am using the "jQuery Menu: Dropdown, iPod Drilldown, and Flyout styles with ARIA Support and ThemeRoller Ready" (http://www.filamentgroup.com/lab/jquery_ipod_style_and_flyout_menus/). I have successfully implemented the "i-pod style menu w/ breadcrumb" except for one or two things.

So I was wandering if you guys could help me, it would be much appreciated.

I have got the first drop-down height to be variable, but when you go to the sub-menu (select an option) it stays at the previous height, in some cases cutting content off. Just wandering if any of you guys have managed to solve this problem or could take a look at their code and tell me how I can make it variable.

Thanks so so so so much in advance.

You want us to look through their code for a very specific problem you're having with you're implementation, and fix it for you? You've not even given us a demo to reproduce the error. Why not contact the author of the script?

I highly doubt you're going to get that kind of help around here without parting with a bit of money.

I have got the first drop-down height to be variable, but when you go to the sub-menu (select an option) it stays at the previous height, in some cases cutting content off. Just wandering if any of you guys have managed to solve this problem or could take a look at their code and tell me how I can make it variable.

Apparently you've been dabbling in SOME code already in order to come up with this.  As MrAdam put it so well, provide us with some reason as to why you are having problems.  We're not mind readers.  We need a little bit of code.... Screenshots preferably.

Okay here are the screen shots, alterations and explanations

So okay.png is what happens when you click "Company", now this part is variable upon removing 'maxHeight' from fg.menu.js

and bad.png is what happens when you click "Corporate Legal Policies", while it looks all good, in-fact it has cutoff 2 more links (Terms of use and Trademarks).

So above is listed what is wrong, what I hope to achieve and the alterations I have made.

All and any help is much appreciated.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.