Project Help

squiblo

About Me

Hi, firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Liam O'Connor and I'm 17 years old, 18 soon (quite excited) living in the UK and I've been learning how to makes websites ever since I was 16. Within the last 2 years I have taught myself (x)HTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL, JavaScript/Ajax to a good standard. I'm currently at college doing a Computing Networking and Security Extended Diploma.

The Project

I have been working on a website for many months now that I REALLY love doing. When ready for launch the website will be a simple social networking website that lets users communicate in groups or one-on-one, also users will be able to create chats on the topics they like to talk about and personalise them to how they like.

What have I done so far?

Within the last few months I have created a well working chat system that allows many users to communicate together, and many features within the chat such as emoticons, change status (online, busy, away), control of font size, sound alerts, chat comments, and a thumb rating system.

What could you do?

If you are interested to help develop a website like this one (for free) in your own time, please contact me and let me know a little about you and what you think you would be able to offer. There is no rush to get this project finished and put live for the world to see so there would be no pressure on you. If you are not interested in developing the website but you believe you have some wise words of wisdom please share them with me or if you believe you can help in any other way please let me know.

Please check out the image below

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.