Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fwbbetsy

Need help with cron job settings

I am having trouble with some settings but don't know how to fix them if someone could help me with this please let me know and I will send you what ever you need... I have another message called need help with script.

thanks

Betsy

We would need the source code and the cron string (or whatever it is called :-\ )

/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/clickcontest.cron.act.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/promocontest.cron.act.php >/dev/null ( RAN MONTHLY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/inactivity.60daydelete.cron.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/inactivity.daily.cron.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/todaysurfpromo.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/classmode.act.php.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/Scheduled_Email_Sender.cron.php >/dev/null ( RUN NEWSLETTER HOW EVER OFTEN YOU WANT IT TO RUN )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/movecredits.cron.act.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
#####################
#### Surf 4 Cash #############
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/admincash4surfpay_silverm.cron.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/admincash4surfpay_goldm.cron.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/admincash4surfpay_freem.cron.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )
/usr/bin/php /home/CHangeme/public_html/cronner/admincash4surfpay_bronzem.cron.php >/dev/null ( RAN DAILY )

does this help at all

Betsy

in the admin area says to set the cron job to 1 ... so I did that and it sends me an e-mail says /bin/sh: 1: command not found

Betsy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.