Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPB

|COMPLETLE NEWB NEEDS HELP|

Ok, Hi. Im JPB and I'm creating a website for my PBeM game (Play By Email) I need to create a user login system using PHP and MySQL... I also need to make the site PHP and MySQL based so things change when I change other things (if you get my meaning).

I am using DirectAdmin (www.hostpc.com) which has MySQL installed on it and I can access it through 'phpmyadmin' BUT (here comes the clincher) I havent a clue what I'm doing. I have Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage.

I need help.

Basically I need help on how to use the MySQL on DirectAdmin efficiently, and I need to know how to use it efficiently with PHP. (Dreamweaver).

Thanks,

Jono

There are many tutorials on these things, probably on these boards.

You'll have to check the tutorials section of the site -- I don't know of any in particular.

Unfortunetly whenever I try to go to http://www.phpfreaks.com - The page is just white and nothing *Shrugs*

Jono

Very strange indeed, especially if you can get to the forums.

Yes I know - And it aint helpful at all, because it means I cant get to the tutorials.. Any ideas anyone?

JPB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.