Web font

ki

What would you guys suggest as a pretty good font to use on a website? What do you guys normally use for your web projects? I'm looking for a new look, trying to dip my fingers into each bit of style there is sort to speak.

Well, it depends of-course on your overall design and the end users. Are they young? old? is it about luxury, jazz. It really depends.

But the most important thing is, are you going to rely on the end users font list (client side fonts) or are you going to use an @font-face or maybe even canvas or sfir (server side fonts). Google for  @font-face and Sfir  and see what possibilities there are. If you don't like those server side fonts, maybe have a look here: http://www.webdesigndev.com/web-development/16-gorgeous-web-safe-fonts-to-use-with-css

But it really depends on your design. A grudge font probably looks out of place for a luxury site.

Let me know what you ended up with  8)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.