Does this load for you?

joshbedo

I just started launching a new website i coded for my school and im noticing in IE that sometimes in the sports section nothing loads. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem. I noticed the problem on a school computer but it loads fine on my computer. I'm using ajax to load a php file that gets the contents of another php file that connects to my mysql database and grabs information about the career and tech lab or sport.

www.imstillreallybored.com/newstuff

by the way their are alot of images that dont load so please dont comment. When i was transfering the files it messed up alot of relative paths that i had set so i have to fix alot of them.

Thanks, if anyone sees anymore bugs let me know. What version of IE are you using? I noticed that when i uploaded it through filezilla it made all of code together in one line so i have to format it and check it out. Im guessing your right though. Thats the only time ive noticed filezilla concatenating everything

I noticed that when i uploaded it through filezilla it made all of code together in one line so i have to format it and check it out. Im guessing your right though. Thats the only time ive noticed filezilla concatenating everything

This is normally due to the file using *Nix format line breaks ("\n") and the editor is expecting Windows ("\r\n"). I don't use FileZilla, but it may check the remote server's OS and convert the file to that type - I'm not sure to be honest. What are you using to edit the files? If you're using standard Notepad you should definitely consider upgrading to a more capable editor, that is able to differentiate/convert between the two.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.