Need recommendation for a good vps

dflow

What is your budget? How meaty would you like your server? One, many, a couple? What work is the server(s) expected to perform?

i have a a couple of sites with about 10k uniques,

i will run also my backoffice on this server, with at least 10-15 heavy users

using a search application and many queries,

budget wise 20-30$  as far as i know should be enough,

dont have time to delve with terminal command ,lines so ill need a control panel

Still need more info.... 10k uniques per... hour, day, week, month? Search application - is it cpu/filesystem/mysql/other heavy? And control panels typically cost extra, unless you go with an OS one like webmin/virtualmin.

currently 10k per month, it will certainly rise and can rise ten fold in a short time

the search application is a live search on querying different servers in realtime

dont really know how much memory it requires.

the system will need to coupe with many searches at the same time at some point,

i think connection speed is also important,

the goal is to reach many more users and that the system will be able to handle it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.