Funny Image Website

Spock

There's absolutely no information about your site. There are no links besides the next and previous and upload. The whole thing looks like an unorganized photo gallery.

How is your site different from motifake.com? Why should I visit your site? What makes it unique?

These comments may seem harsh, but those are my first impressions. Everything looks like it come from montifake. If you want users, you need to give them a reason to come. Currently, I see no advantages you have over montifake.

I agree with you completely.  As I said I started it more of a learning curve to get me back into coding more than the actual traffic.  motifake looks cluttered, mine is clean and simple, ad free and does what it's supposed to, display meme's and other crap.  As of right now I'm looking to develop new features into it as well as a possible makeover to make it more visually appealing.  Was just hoping for a push in the right direction :)

Thanks for your comments! :)

I like the clean and simple design.

One thing I might change is to move the next and previous buttons to the top of the image since the for the larger images I have to scroll down to bottom (some very long) to get to the navigation buttons.  Maybe positioned next to the like button.

Also, are you using an external style sheet?  If your site is going to grow at all that would be recommended.

As far as the content.... not something I would care to spend time browsing but to each his own.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.