Firefox 4 is taken over by rioting monkeys

cssfreakie

Hi all, I just installed the new version of Firefox, and everytime I visit a website with a secure login (https:// ) I get the unpleasant message of untrusted certificate "This Connection is Untrusted"  (even at mail.google.com hotmail, et cetera)

Anyone else has this? It's really sucky and it reminds me of IE

ahhh!!

monkeys%20on%20car.jpg

Okay problem solved, I tried out pretty much any browser that exists and they all were complaining about certificates.

The problem, for some reason my computer suddenly thought it was the year 2008. After i set it back to 2011 everything worked fine, Hope someone else finds this useful, it might have been caused by the  windows update last tuesday

IE 9 sucks. It won't run under XP. And my printer won't run under IE 8. So I have to keep IE 7 because I cannot get into phpMyAdmin with FF4.

that's odd, the phpmyadmin thing that is. maybe try chrome (google), try and post it at mozzila, that your running xp and ff4 and can't open up phpmyadmin.

KingPhillip found it.

Someone must have broke into my house and changed a FF4 setting that would not allow a redirect... :wtf:

I bet it were the monkeys you see in the image above, they have a reputation for doing that. ::)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.