I need help building a relational database where all elements relate each other

co.ador

1 is the profile

and there is a list in the right where 1 is related to all the elements in box 1, box 2, box3, box4, box5

Also all the elementes in box1 are related to 1, box2,box3,box4,box5

Also all the elements in box 2 are related to 1 all the elements inside box1, box3,box4,box5

Also all t he elements in box3 are related to 1 all the elements inside box4, box1,box2,box5

also all the elements in box5 are related to 1 and all the elements inside box4,box1,box2,box3

with the escenario above How can I reach such a SQL stament and tables structure to acomplisht this relationship?

What type of relational database or approach I should build to get this.

relationalfinaldatabase.jpg

the list appears once user click on either box1-box2-or box3, Each of those boxes are related to 1.G element on profile or Element1.G another element on profile in snippet representation I have done above to easy the understanding of this relation. Those elements on profile has its values that describe them, 1.G and element is describe by 1.G value1, 1.G value2, 1.G value3. then the three boxes I as said before they have a unique kind of relation to 1.G and all the elements inside them has the G gene that relates it to 1.G. 1 and element1 are the name and G is like unique value that relate all of them. Different nick but they all share the same gene Called G. G can be another letter or name, but is the element that relate them together. Also the three boxes contain different names which carry another array of relation beside the G that all of them carry. Once one of the names with G name in this case is click them they pass to be part of the profile div and all of the elements inside of each of the boxes will change according to what relationship they have to the element on profile.. One thing that will never change is that they will all have the relationship on the G, The box relationship will change depending on the relation they have to the boxes.

I don't have an idea on how to make a database structure or skeleton for this type of scenario. Do have an idea on how to build such a database relationship here?

If you still don't get the picture let me know please.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.