Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akrytus

Posting Form Values into 3rd Party website

I know this subject has been posted before, I searched for nearly an hour and couldnt find what I was looking for.  So please be patient if I am reposting.

I am a dealler for several software companies and I have different usernames and password for them all.  Some are extremely hard to remember, especially since I dont use them everyday.  I have created a nice little website for my company and created a login for my partners.  Once logged in I would like to be able to click on a link to each of these sites and have it log in for me.  Then I have 1 username, password, and url to memorize.  Is this even possible?  I figure I probly have to know the name of the form variables to their websites to do it.  So I cant see it happening, but perhaps you experts could tell me otherwise!

Currently I have a little question mark to click that reveals the username and password if I forget.  But that sucks if I am on site with a customer.  I cant have them seeing that.  Thanks for your help!

I think you may be able to do this with cURL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.