The best SEO that money can buy?

ejaboneta

My company is looking to get high rankings fast! And yes, I do understand that these things take time to see results. I've been researching some decent priced seo services and we understood that one of our keywords would take a few months to get to the first page. But our business plans have changed a bit and we've decided to dedicate a much higher amount of funds on SEO services. We are willing to pay high costs in exchange for real results. Is there any company that can get us ridiculous amounts of (legitimate) traffic fast? Or rather, which companies can get us results the fastest? Excluding the black hats, of course.

SEO enables you to optimize your site for the search engines which leads to higher rankings which again leads to higher traffic. But SEO is not a tool to generate "massive amount of traffic", it's rather a combination of everything including clever marketing which does that.

SEO is one aspect, one puzzle piece, and should not be over valued by thinking it's THAT tool to generate a highway like traffic.

From my own perspective you don't really need a whole company for that, a consultant with a respectable reputation will do. If the consultant recommends you to buy a domain name for $20k with good domain age, then that's where you possibly have to dedicate a high portion of your budget.

Any chance your company would settle for a low amount of extremely high revenue traffic as opposed to a huge amount of no revenue traffic?

When I was doing the agency work, anytime I would see the generic "We need more traffic via SEO" type request, it'd be a huge red flag for me.  Marketing requests are almost the same as software requests - a huge part of our job is finding out what the real requirements are vs. what our client initially says the requirements are. 

With this whole initial focus on generic SEO and "traffic," it really sounds like something that you could dig deeper into and devise a much better ROI plan than blindly throwing money at ways to increase your bandwidth usage.

Unless of course you're an ISP just looking at how to overcharge your clients, in which case you should just hire a Russian bot-net to DOS your server for awhile.  You'll get awesome amounts of traffic you can bill to your clients.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.