Menu On left Content on right...

batstanggt

Hey guys,

Ive been trying now for about a week to find a way that I can get a page to have a div along the left with links to load different webpages in the right div. Ive gone all the way around almost the whole coding spectrum html, css, javascript, ajax and now here I am back at PHP as none of them seem to have a surefire solution. Am I wasting my time trying to accomplish this. The only reason that I want to do this is because I suspect although i could be wrong that loading a webpage into a div is faster than reloading a whole page. Somebody please help before I lose my sanity . As I said I  know of all my available options so suggestions like use an Iframe or use innerHTML wont do me any good I need a proven method for accomplishing this. Anyone will do I just need something to start with. Once again I have tried so many methods to no avail that now I dont even know where to start. I want to reiterate that I want a full page to load in a div not just content. I also think it of importance that I mention all the pages WILL be within the same domain .

-SB

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.