DateTime

Ninjakreborn

$search = $rets->SearchQuery($resource, $class, "UPDATE_DATE=2010-03-02-2010-03-03");

I just want to make sure. It's been awhile since I messed with datetime.

I am trying to get the date range of 1 months. So i want to get everything from the month of

2 to the month of 3.  So everything from..

1/1/2011 to 2/1/2011

I am having issues getting the date range correct.

I am expecting UPDATE_DATE=2010-03-02-2010-03-03)

to get everything from the 3rd of February up until the 3rd of March.

Is this the correct format?  Or is it the other way around.

Yes. I am working with something called "RETS" it's apparently the "standard" for real estate stuff. I am currently writing a script to get data from their server, to my clients.

But it's turning out to be a pain.  I can't seem to remember what the datetime format was suppose to be, and after searching online I am seeing 2-3 different things. The scripts

work whether it's 1 day or 1 month, that's why I need to try to figure it out exactly before I start batch importing this stuff massively.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.