insert pic

searls03

how can I insert a profile pic into my ftp server when a user signs up.  if they are male, there is male, same for female.  I have a folder create with their username which is where all pics are stored for the particular user.  I need to know how I can make it so that the default pic will upload when they sign up.  does it need to be somewhere else on the server?  or how can I do this.  the names are maleavatar.png and femaleavatar.png.  please help.

I need it to copy to the specific users folder on my server.  in the database, it has a link that is echoed to show image.  but I need it so that the default pic will go into the folder that was created for them.  this is the way I choose to do it.....could the be a better way, possibly, but this seems the most logical way to me.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.