Caching a PHP page in a multiserver enviroment

panakin

Hi all,

We need some help with this enviroment. I have a website which has 3 webservers. Now to keep the coherence of the pages I have a main webserver where I change the files of the projects and a redaktional system copies/overwrite the files to the rest of the webservers. I have implemented a php caching system which generated the cache file in the main webserver and redaktional copy this cache files to the rest of the webservers (more than 17 millions of pages)

This redaktional system is very slow and sometimes we have a lot of problems because it dont copy the files, etc. Do you know another way to develop this enviroment?

A PHP page cache system on 3 webservers and show the same version of the page on 3 webservers

Thanks for all

I'm serious though...wtf kind of site has that many individual pages? I can't even begin to imagine a site that would have that many "pages" worth of content except for a frakkin' library...but even then, why would they be individual pages and not stored in db with a template?  Surely the real answer here involves cutting down how many physical pages you have...

Hi guys

I need a solution je je je. It is the same as website has 17 millions of URLs or only 500....Does anyone has an idea to develop this enviroment?

For Crayon Violent

I use mod rewrite. I have not 17 millions of pages files....but if I have 17 millions of cache files.... I dont know if I get what you understand me...

Thanks ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.