server hosts and ideas

silverglade

Hi, I was wondering if web hosts would be adequate to launch a site with X lots of visitors, and what the limit would be on a host like Startlogic.com. I am just wondering basically what the visitor per day limit is for a large site, not like a facebook site obviously but for a very large site. I don't really have any example. I just need a range please.

also, I was wondering , I need advice on coming up with website ideas, and I don't know much about the internet as an industry, or what could be useful for web users, I was wondering if there are any sites that could educate me as to what would be useful to users or at least give me ways to come up with ideas (teaching me to fish rather than feeding me). Any help Greatly appreciated. thank you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.