Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marky167

Screen Shots

Ok I am running a website for kids and there are moderators (MINI ADMINS) that watch over what they are doing is there any chance of getting my script to make screen shots and the moderators can see them in there account????

Please Help ASAP!!

Thanks,
          Mark

i dont really understand what you mean... like. take pics of what the kids are doing and store them then have a locked off page for mods only that allows them to view the screenshots?

[quote author=ProjectFear link=topic=112323.msg455778#msg455778 date=1161517176]
i dont really understand what you mean... like. take pics of what the kids are doing and store them then have a locked off page for mods only that allows them to view the screenshots?
[/quote] Yea you got it!

hmmm. lol. i don't really no. i've never had to take screenshots before. i'm sure it would be possible. if you can find a way to take screen shots then thats half the job done.

if you cant, you could just make a log file. then in your cpanel code when they do something log it in a txt file or mysql database.

Well thanks for trying but someone please help me if you dont know how its ok just someone must know if it is possable

Thanks Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.