Problem on WAMP

Hi,

Last day accidently deleted WAMP server.I need a database that i have installed already,Then i restored the machine to the previous the day.Yes,then again i saw the WAMP server but WAMP server not strating.. just saw  RED icon.i did Restart All services several times but still having a problem,I want  only 1 database script that i have alredy installed.

Give me a solution  :'(

You should have used Recuva. It can generally restore files that were just soft deleted (even a quick format). But doing a system restore may have overwritten the data. I would still try it to see. But yea, that is your best bet.

• 2 months later...

Check the services running.  If port 3306 (which is used by mysql) is already used your wamp server will not fully start also same as the webserver which is port 80 (apache).  Try to kill that process first.  You can check it under services or if not you can try check on task manager and the process tab.  You can select the process and and click end process.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.