manalnor

Hello dears,

Let say we have the following form code

<form action="post" method="post" name="form">
Your Name :  <input name="name" type="text" id="name">
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit">
</form>

what if i want it to be viewed as image

Why ! in fact i've text-area where i will put some HTML codes and i want the output of that code appears normally as web-browser view but as image , means no way to click on it or operate just appears as image

I do not know if it possible or not but i wonder it it can be and here is example for exactly how this forms i wants to appears

5L71i.jpg

output of the html codes appears as image

so any method any help any function or class can do like this ?!

Thanks

Hint : someone told me this way

Put and transparent block element over it (position: absolute and so on) but i'm not sure if it right or not and how to do it , can anyone point to me simple example !

You will have to do some pretty complex coding to create a picture. You will almost have to write your own "browser" but instead of outputting HTML you will be outputting a picture.

The hint that was given to you is probably the easiest way to do it.. create a "preview" area that cannot be clicked or used in anyway.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.