Hi guys! ^.^

m1k3yb0y

Hey guys! I am new to this forum. I am a freelance website editor currently learning how to code with PHP. I live far West of Washington DC in Fairfax County and I've been building my own websites through the backend using Joomla and Wordpress for over 3 years and counting! I still enjoy doing that, but I thought I should move up and learn advanced stuff rather than backend stuff lol. Because by learning how to code with PHP, there are so many possibilities on how to build my websites from the ground up. I'll appreciate any suggestions and solutions to my questions as I bring them up. Thanks and happy coding! ;D

I've been building my own websites through the backend using Joomla and Wordpress for over 3 years and counting! I still enjoy doing that, but I thought I should move up and learn advanced stuff rather than backend stuff lol.

Awesome, I'm sure your clients will be happy to hear you have finally decided to start to figure out what your doing.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.