cold fusion file

delickate

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried but not working. actually I've some webservice link made in coldfusion. i want to integrate that into my php web page. it is some image slider which will comes from other website. can onyone guide me how can i integrate coldfusion webservice into php page???

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. i just tried your method and what i'm using is php Curl, both showing same result. it look like some multidimensional array. it should show up a image slider instead of multidimensional array. is there anything do i need to do to make it slider??

Please guide.

Thanks for the reply,

I'm summering the output by doing this change in code:

$data = file_get_contents('my json url');

$obj = json_decode($data);

print_r($obj->{'DATA'}[0]);

OUTPUT is:

stdClass Object ( [CUISINE] => Steakhouse [DESCRIPTION] => Imagine the finest premium grade beef, prepared by top chefs over a charcoal grill and served in a cool contemporary setting and you are half way there. A first class wine collection, great service and relaxed atmosphere seals the deal, all of which will combine smoothly to ensure your experience is unforgettable only at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek.##Enjoy special American Prime Rib night, every Wednesday and Thursday from the Carving Trolley. Served with your choice of potato and sauce or create your own 5 course set menu for only Dhs. 199 per person.##Open daily for Dinner from 7:00 pm - 12:30 am, Thursdays #until 1:30 am#Palm Grill Bar is open daily from 6:00 pm - 2:00 am. [LOCATION] => Radisson Blu Hotel, Deira Creek [PRICE] => 125 [PROMOTION] => 40% off on total bill only from 7pm - 8pm.##25% off on total bill from 8pm to 12pm.# [RST_APPROVED] => yes [RST_ID] => 75 [TITLE] => Palm Grill ) 

Let me know what should i do?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

Look at this site: http://www.roundmenu.com/

here you'll see the Image slider "our finest selection".

They provide following web service link to integrate on my website :

http://www.roundmenu.com/webservices/index.cfm?ws=listrst&filter=featured

now i want to integrate this with my webpage to show up same image slider that is showing over their website.

Can you help me please?

Thanks for the reply,

Here is my code:

$s_togglUrl = "http://www.roundmenu.com/webservices/index.cfm?ws=listrst&filter=featured";

$c = curl_init();

curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Accept: application/json', 'Content-Type: application/json'));

curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_URL, $s_togglUrl . "/task/list");

curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, json_encode($a_data));

$s_returnVal = curl_exec($c);

curl_close($c);

//var_dump($s_returnVal);

$obj = json_decode($s_returnVal);

print_r($obj->{'DATA'}[0]);

It is showing me multi dimensional array. i don't want this. i want to show up image slider.

Please help

Thanks

yeah, you're right. that is why i m here to know what something else can i do for that???

i've tested it with AJAX to get result but get the same result. the provided link is made in coldfusion using JSON. coldfusion allow to integrate php in it. i'm not show how php allow this to enable slideshow. i've google alot but unable to find solution. that is why i'm using this forum.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, if you see my code. i'm parsing json with php. it is parsing fine. problem is that i'm unable to get my required result, as i explained before.

You've code, you've reference site and you know my goal what i'm trying to achieve. if you've done this job before please send me the code how can i get this result.

That would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.