Help with php registration/contact pages

evlj

Hi there guys,

I'm on about to make a registration form website for few friends of mine, what i don't know how should be working is next.

I've made a php input fields and php sending email script, i would like to make it unique for every other friend of mine.

For example, i will need a unique - generated webpage link to send to one of them, right after registration is done (email is sent), link should be unavailable for anyone else. How can i do this?

Simple example:

Link: http://www.blablabla.com/registration.php&friend1 , there's a registration form (Full name, email, etc etc), and send button. After send is pressed &friend1 should not be available anymore.

I will be sending links myself to the friends i need to register, well it's not a standard registration form, they won't have username:password for this, but only will be registered in my database/email information will be sent back to me. What am i looking for is a php generating page(s) to be accessed by one user only, no one else.

Basically it's ONE USE page only, something like invitation system :)

If you know what i mean.

Sry for bad english.

This information will be stored in a database you say? The unique link codes should be stored in some table in your database as well, along with a boolean value that says if it's used or not. Just check it as used when somebody registers with it.

http://www.blablabla.com/registration.php&uniquecode=fhewuifewhifwe
echo $_GET['uniquecode']; // prints: fhewuifewhifwe

^ Just to show you how to use the GET data in case you don't know.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.