vurtual fitting room

delickate

Hi guys,

is there anyone who has developed or worked for virtual fitting room like fits.me website?

if yes, please guide me what is the basic code approach is being used?

whether they use lots of images on each measurement or there is some other technology being used on same image?

Please guide if anyone know about..........

Looking forward.

Best regards

did you read this

http://fits.me/otr/frontpage/OTRbrochure.pdf

What you are asking to do is mimic a commercially funded product, nobody here is going to say you just do that, I can see from that brochure, it says that retailers wanting to use their product, have to send the garments to fits.me, these garments will get 3d rendered from a mapped fitting bot they call it, a bit like the way they animate real life movement, they map the sensor adjustments probably controlled by pc driven servos( small motors) to adjust the dummy into the right measurements, they map all the images and I can see they are using flash to animate it back on to the web, this is a lot more than just manipulating a few images.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.