view code coverage remotely

kigogu

Is there any way that I could view the results from my code coverage remotely? My boss wants to be able to view my code coverage results without having to log on to my computer or anything like that. I'm fairly new to code coverage in general so I do not know how I might be able to set this up. For reference i'm using PHPUnit and xdebug to get my results.

You should probably look into some form of *build* tool. I personally use Phake as it's very simple.

There is an example of it's usage in my framework, https://github.com/proem/proem/blob/develop/Phakefile

There would be nothing stopping you from creating a task that would upload your code coverage results somewhere.

Assuming your using version control as well you could also setup a hook to do the same.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.