Search Engine Code Help

xaospayne

Hi,

please take a look at my script  which i adapted so i could use it to search users from my phpadmin database

i have attached the two .php files. can anyone please tell me where am i going wrong . iam still learning php so please be a little patience if i ask some stupid questions or if i have made any silly mistake .  any help would be greatly appreciated .... thanks

:)

18731_.php

18732_.php

Do you get any errors when running the code? Does something else that you don't expect happen, or does anything at all happen?

In other words: We need more information from you about the nature of the problems, or concerns, you're having in order to help you. The more information you give us, the easier it'll be for us to actually help you.

hey  thanks for the reply guys ...

yea this is the first time i ever ask for help on a forum .. so sorry for my shabby etiquette

btw .. i figured out where i went wrong after 12 hrs off researching the internet ... but still i really appreciate the replies .. iam sure iam gonna need guidance with something else eventually will keep in mind to follow the proper rules ...!!!

X

Hehe, consider this another one of those useful forum netiquette tips: It's always appreciated when the OP, after figuring out the problem on his own, comes back and tells people what it was and how he solved it.

That way, the thread might be useful for someone else as well. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.