Weird emsgs at start of web developer errcodes in Mozilla/Firefox

yshua

Dear group of forum people:

Have been working for last day trying to get a handle on my PHP5.3.8, MySQL5.5.21, Apache2.2, Win7, and wonder how many other people get the following warning/emsgs:

Could not read chrome manifest 'file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/extensions/%7B972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd%7D/chrome.manifest'.

Timestamp: 8/22/2012 4:35:14 PM

Warning: XUL box for _moz_generated_content_after element contained an inline #text child, forcing all its children to be wrapped in a block.

Source File: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul

Line: 0

Are these meaningful to someone?

Thanks ahead of time,

Yshua :-\

18881_.php

Could not read chrome manifest 'file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/extensions/%7B972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd%7D/chrome.manifest'.

Looks Googleable. Although I'd just keep the UUID and leave out the full path name.

Google

Oh hey:

So what version of Firefox do you have? Tried updating or reinstalling?

Dear requinix:

Firefox 13.0.1, to be exact.

Also, I noticed an Adobe installer on my other pc mentioning Google Chrome, which had yet to be installed!  What a coincidence?!  Maybe something to do with it?

Yshua

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.