Dropdown menus IE9 not working

egurusoft

I've attached a screenshot of how it should look, in case someone else is wondering about it.

egurusoft: I tried to take a look at the problem, but with the sheer number of (badly) named classes, inline styles and JS involved I didn't have the time nor desire to dig into this. What I did notice is that you've done it way more complicated than what you needed to do, and in a manner which does not degrade gracefully.

I strongly recommend that you look into the "Suckerfish" method, as it will give you a basic and properly functioning hover-menu. Then you just need some JS to add the sliding effects to it.

post-135505-13482403790399_thumb.png

That screenshot doesn't explain at all what's not working.

I think what he's saying is that the 3 items should be part of a single drop down menu, but instead they are displaying horizontally in IE9.

Ah yes. I don't know how I didn't realise that :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.