Linking Html With Php To Mysqlhtml php sql google maps api
Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:42 AM
I'm new to all of this, but I'm trying to link my HTML file to SQL to get coordinates for a Maps API.
I've got a map poputlating, but i need to manually put in the data. I want it to populate automatically when opened.
so far i have my HTML reading:
var locations = [
['address 1', Lat, Long, 1],
['address 2', lat, long, 1],
My sql DB has the info set out in the same format, i just dont know how to link the HTML with SQL.
Would anyone know how to script what I want to link the HTML to SQL with a PHP with the format that I need?
Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:41 AM
Please: "This doesn't work..." is not a question. We're not the government: we don't have anything to view what your doing on your computer. Help us help you by asking a good question.
"Things needed to ask a "good" question:
- A description of the context of your issue (Optional but can be a huge help in certain circumstances)
- What is the actual problem (Mandatory)
- What does the code actually do (Mandatory)
- What you think the code should do / What you want the code to do (Mandatory)
- What things have you tried so far (Optional, but missing it out just wastes your time and ours)
- The actual code as you are running it - minus any personal information like Database Login Credentials (Mandatory - don't just post pseudo, the vast majority of issues are syntax and not logic)
- As much info about your development environment as you can give - even if it's just letting us know you are using a hosting provider instead of a local install (Optional, but some questions can not be answered without it.)
Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:00 AM
I've got the .php file outputting xml, and also another .php file outputting .csv from the SQL database.
i just cant figure out how to link the .php file to my HTML with the variable "location".
Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:36 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users