Favicon With Attitude >.<

Manixat

Hey,

I'm not quite sure this is an apache issue but since favicon is automatically assigned if existing that would be my guess, anyway I have this 16 by 16 favicon .ico that I generated using a famous online tool which I assume I shouldn't link, which I have used on past projects. Anyway I upload my favicon and it is just simply not "recognized" or whatever I mean it is just not loading it on my site and it EXISTS in the root? What might be the problem ?

Edited by Manixat

Ctrl + F5. Clear your cache.. and it should appear. It might take a few minutes.

yeah I thought so myself, but after that didn't work I asked a couple of friends if they see an icon when they open my site and they don't see it either O.o

Edited by Manixat

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.