Need Help: Premature End Of Script Headers Index.php

vincej

Hi - I have built an application on Codeigniter ( an MVC PHP framework) and out of now where I am getting an Internal Server Error. When I check my Apache logs I get the Premature End of Script Headers index.php

I have no experience of this error and have no idea what to do with it. I have spent days trying to make it work. What I find curious is that the "refer" file precedes the actual file which fails. What is also od is that the same code runs flawlessly on my dev. sys.

I would include the code but as it is an MVC there are 3 files to make it work. Also I am not sure what to code too include ie the page that fails plus supporting controller & model or the "refer" MVC files ?

Many Many thanks !

Thanks for your comments. Yes things changed, however, the code runs fine on my XAMPP dev sys , but when it goes to the ISP it fails.

Can you tell me what I should be looking for ?? I use PHPStorm as my editor and it usually is very good at highlighting errors but there is nothing.

I don't even know where to start looking.

MANY thanks !

yes - I guess so , bu there was so much stuff going on at that time that I can not figure out what it might have been -

Please tell me, should I bee looking at the a page and supporting code for the one that failed or the referer page ?

The page with the error is where you should be looking for the error. Kinda...

The cause of "premature end of script headers" errors tend to be either obvious or entirely non-obvious. May have to do with extensions or Apache or security restrictions on the machine or a bug or God knows what else.

The best place to look for the problem would be in whatever changed around the time those errors started showing up.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.