How to use php to concentrate multiple output on same page

unkn00wn

Hello all,

I am new to this site so please forgive if something's wrong.

Actually i have to visit a link for around 40 to 50 times thrice a day using different variable values. Luckily that link is php and accepting variables in link. As,

www. example. com / result ? var1 = 5 & var2 = simplestring & var3 = 5000

So what i have to do is change the values of var1, var2 and var3 multiple times in multiple period of day and note results. As the outcome of the link is just simple string, i can easily catch the output in a string variable.

Any ideas how to so such thing? I am beginner to php but learned something about "file_get_contents()"

Thanks

Edited by unkn00wn

why?

I have to take readings, its like my primary assignment. Now i am not here asking help my assignment, i am asking to improve it. I already tried "file_get_contents()" and it worked, but for larger requests my "free web hosting" account fails... SO i am asking for another workaround!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.