calculate bmi

ahaberman25

I am trying to calculate BMI using a sample of code I have used before, It works in the version I previously had but when I try to apply it to some new code that I am making it is no longer working. Is there something im missing?

Code is attached before and after

before: berlinbmi.html

after: berlin test.html

Thanks for any help that can be given.

berlinbmi.html

berlin test.html

A. Most people aren't going to download files. It's risky.

B. If you help people on here, you should be able to tell that your post of "It's not working" isn't going to get a good response. Read the links in my signature on getting help.

What isn't working? what have you done to debug it? What is different between the old and new? Post the relevant code in code tags and answer these questions and you will have much better luck.

One of the issues might be that the code is in the wrong spot, which just putting the relevent code wouldnt do anything in this case. I put in all the information that I had for the issue. I have tried for 2 days going over the code over and over trying to figure out of I left something out or if something is incorrect. The downloads are checked for viruses and what not by the server so that shouldnt be an issue, plus HTML files cant carry anything. This site is full of stuck up people that wont answer a question unless you write a novel on what you did to fix the issue and the code snippet is 3 lines or less. There is 3 different sections of the page where the code is inserted and wouldnt make sense if I only posted a snippet of code. Ill find somwhere else and not help anyone else on here.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.