dgnzcn

hello friends.

i have a dynamic value from mysql row :

<?php echo $row_urun['urunid']; ?>

how can i add this row to session:

and than,

that created session i need add this form value

<input name="sayfasi" type="hidden" id="sayfasi" value="WHICH CODE WAS HERE ??" />

Edited by dgnzcn

hello friends.

i have a dynamic value from mysql row :

how can i add this row to session:

and than,

I think it's hard to find a more basic programming question than this one... how can you assign a value to a variable? Well, read about assignment operators: http://php.net/manua....assignment.php and about session variables: http://be2.php.net/m...tro.session.php.

And then,

that created session i need add this form value

<input name="sayfasi" type="hidden" id="sayfasi" value="WHICH CODE WAS HERE ??" />

what is the question here, you want to add the form value to the session or the other way round? In any ways, i would start with figuring out the first thing.

Edited by stijn0713

Still didn't explain what the problem is. If you want to do what you described, then do it.

I suggest you read the links you were given, and the one in my signature on how to get good help. Then ask again when you have determined an actual coding problem. 

If there is a language barrier so bad that neither side can understand, you might look for a forum in your native language. We have several people here who speak English and another language but this is primarily English, and people can't help if they can't understand the problem.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.