Object not found crap

Im having a very similar problem funny thing is it was working 2 days ago and now its stopped ... I dont know if I accidently clicked a button in the control panel or did something on notepad.... I have tried to reinstall xampp after removing it but same problem I dont want to format my comp even though I think that will fix it

I just did what you told the guy above but it not working it is still saying Object not found crap ...

all I have in notpad++ is

<?php

echo "hello world" ;

?>

This was working before what do you think has happened I am new to this thanks.

I dont know what the hell I did it just stopped working... I didnt delete anything it just stopped displaying the php ...so I figured maybe I screwed something up by clicking on something in the control panel and I googled it and read stuff about apache conflicting if there are two open or someting so I just uninstalled it and then re installed hoping it would go back to where it was... but its still going to blank screen .... and now its saying deactivated even though it running in the control panel what the hell ? They cant seem to agree. Whats that meant to mean ?.... one second it says activated and now deactivated ...cnt even make its mind up this php bull is driving me nuts I'm telling ya

Edited by Outlaw2013

• 2 months later...

Try to search "services" on start menu or go to Run (Win + R) & type "services.msc" in it & press enter.Then,services window will open.See,if you can find Apache in that & what its status [started | Manual | Automatic].If its status is automatic or started then there must be some other issue otherwise if its Manual right click on it & try to change for Automatic.

Hope it helps you! ::)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.